Categories › Automotive Tools › Steering And Suspension › Bush Tools › Rear Suspension Bush Tool Vauxhall
This rear link suspension bush tool is designed for Vauxhall Vectra 1.6/1.8/2.0 models (95>) and 2.5 models (96>).
It allows the user to replace the upper and lower damping bushes and can be used in-situ, saving time and money.
Manufactured in Sheffield using high tensile steel for strength
Spare parts include
Bar Part No 1815
Nut Part No 1816
- For removing and replacing the rear upper and lower bushes on trailing arm suspensions.
- for Vauxhall Vectra models 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 (95-) and 2.5 (96-).
- Suitable for use insitu, without removing the trailing arm assembly from the vehicle.
- Efficient nut and thrust bearing assembly (Part No. 1860).
- Bar made from high tensile steel for extra strength (Part No. 1850).
Camshaft Holding Tool [AHC]
Locking Tool Set - VW/Audi ;(aha)
Brake Caliper Piston Re-wind Tool Set (AHA)
Timing Tool Set (3096 Updated) - Ford (AHC)
Petrol Engine Timing Kit - Renault 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 16v - Belt Drive (AH)
Engine Timing Tool Rover V6 [AHC]
Auxillary Belt Tensioner Tool Ford LASER (aha)
Engine Timing Tool Set - Renault (ahc)
1/4" SQUARE DRIVE ELORA METRIC SOCKET SET (31 PIECE) (CC)
JET FORCE, INFRA-RED DIESEL SPACE HEATER (124,000 BTU/34KW) (CC)
BICYCLE Y-SHAPE SOCKET KEY (CC)
Rear Hub Bush Tool Kit - BMW 1/3 Series (CC)
Half-moon and ring Spanner Set 50pc (CC)
Crankshaft Holding Tool - Volvo (CC)
200 X 25MM CRIMPED STEEL WIRE BRUSHES (CC)
Hex Bit - 9mm 3/8"D (CC)
NEW ENGINE TIMING KIT (AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, VOLKSWAGEN) (CC)
NEW ENGINE TIMING KIT (AUDI, PORSCHE, VOLKSWAGEN) (CC)