Categories › Automotive Tools › Steering And Suspension › Bush Tools › Rear Suspension Bush Tool Vauxhall
This rear link suspension bush tool is designed for Vauxhall Vectra 1.6/1.8/2.0 models (95>) and 2.5 models (96>).
It allows the user to replace the upper and lower damping bushes and can be used in-situ, saving time and money.
Manufactured in Sheffield using high tensile steel for strength
Spare parts include
Bar Part No 1815
Nut Part No 1816
- For removing and replacing the rear upper and lower bushes on trailing arm suspensions.
- for Vauxhall Vectra models 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 (95-) and 2.5 (96-).
- Suitable for use insitu, without removing the trailing arm assembly from the vehicle.
- Efficient nut and thrust bearing assembly (Part No. 1860).
- Bar made from high tensile steel for extra strength (Part No. 1850).
Camshaft Holding Tool [AHa]
Locking Tool Set - VW/Audi ;(aha)
Brake Caliper Piston Re-wind Tool Set (AHA)
Timing Tool Set (3096 Updated) - Ford (G)
Petrol Engine Timing Kit - Renault 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 16v - Belt Drive (AH)
Engine Timing Tool Rover V6 [E]
Auxillary Belt Tensioner Tool Ford LASER (aha)
Engine Timing Tool Set - Renault (ah)
Expert T20 T Handle Draper TX-STAR® Key(AHA)
Expert 12V/24V 20A Battery Charger (AHA)
Expert 12V 135A Battery Starter/Charger (AHA)
12/24V 120A Battery Starter/Charger (AHA)
12/24V 11A Battery Charger (aha)
12/24V 10.3A Battery Charger (aha)
6/12V Intelligent Battery Charger (AHA)
6/12V 8.4A Battery Charger (AHA)
12V Battery Charger/Maintainer (AHA)
Expert 12V/24V 12A Battery Charger (AHA)