Categories › Automotive Tools › Steering And Suspension › Bush Tools › Rear Sub-frame Bush Tool Ford Mondeo
This Rear Sub-Frame Bush Tool is designed for replacing the rear suspension bushes on Ford Mondeo 2001 onwards.
Used on the car without removing the sub-frame, saving time and money
- This Rear Sub-Frame Bush Tool is suitable for replacing the rear suspension bushes on Ford Mondeo 2001 onwards.
- Suitable for use on the car without removing the sub-frame.
- For replacing and installing the upper and lower bushes.
- Efficient nut and thrust bearing assembly (Part No 1824).
- Centre screw made from high tensile steel for extra strength.
Camshaft Holding Tool [AHa]
Locking Tool Set - VW/Audi ;(aha)
Brake Caliper Piston Re-wind Tool Set (AHA)
Timing Tool Set (3096 Updated) - Ford (G)
Petrol Engine Timing Kit - Renault 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 16v - Belt Drive (AH)
Engine Timing Tool Rover V6 [E]
Auxillary Belt Tensioner Tool Ford LASER (aha)
Engine Timing Tool Set - Renault (ah)
Impact Extension Bar with Spinner 3/8"D (AHC)
250mm Pry Bar/Nail Puller (AHC)
Expert TCT Saw Blade 160X20mmx36T (aha)
Nut Spinner (6mm) (AHA)
1.8M x 8mm² Battery Booster Cables (AHA)
3M x 6M Blue Folding Gazebo (AHA)
1600W 350mm 230V Chainsaw with Oregon® Chain and Bar (AHA)
92mm Chuck Guard for 42642, 42937 (AHA)
55mm Chuck Guard for 65028 (AHA)
40mm Chuck Guard for 40422 (AHA)